Montreal, April 6th, 2020 – Ecofuel Accelerator, a specialized and personalized accelerator in the cleantech sector, announces the five companies of the Spring 2020 Cohort. Selected amongst thirty applicants, they’re the participants of the eleventh cohort of the Ecofuel Accelerator.
Over the next three months, the entrepreneurs and executive teams from B3D Performance, Extergy, GRAD4, Planetary Hydrogen and Rithmik Solutions will experience an acceleration program tailored to their needs, which was already a success factor for many companies in the past years. They will receive mentorship and advice from about forty mentors who are references in the cleantech sector, business, global markets and entrepreneurship.
• B3D Performance: additive manufacturing (3D printing) using metal powders – b3dperformance.com.
• Extergy: building energy consumption and optimization model based on AI-platform. – extergy.com
• GRAD4: platform that connects buyers and suppliers in the manufacturing industry. – grad4.com
• Planetary Hydrogen: produces ultra-clean hydrogen while capturing and storing carbon dioxide. – planetaryhydrogen.com
• Rithmik Solutions: advanced analytics that help optimize maintenance and extend equipment life in the mining industry. – rithmik.com
On top of the companies taking part in our eleventh cohort, an initiation cohort takes place this Spring and will consist of three companies: Coop Boomerang, NeoCtech and Rival Lab.
« 5 years since the Ecofuel Accelerator began, more than 50 alumni have attended 500 workshops! While Ecofuel just started its eleventh cohort, the cleantech industry is a booming and growing sector. The entrepreneurs are talented and the innovations continues to amaze us! » says Richard Cloutier, President and CEO of the Ecofuel Accelerator.
Ecofuel is a $40M venture capital fund and a specialized and personalized accelerator dedicated to the cleantech startups. Ecofuel, powered by Cycle Capital, works with entrepreneurs to help build globally competitive companies. Ecofuel Fund invests smart money in seed stage startups that develop and commercializes clean technologies while the Ecofuel Accelerator offers entrepreneurs a specialized and personalized program of training workshops, networking sessions, an experienced mentor ecosystem.
In addition to the funding provided by the Government of Quebec, the Ecofuel Accelerator, founded by Cycle Capital, benefits from the collaboration of Transition énergétique Québec, Fonds Vert, Écotech Québec and Innovacorp.