Montreal, April 21st, 2021 – The Ecofuel Accelerator, a specialized and personalized accelerator in the cleantech sector, announces the five companies of the Sprint 2021 Cohort. Selected amongst thirty applicants, they’re the participants of the thirteenth cohort of the Ecofuel Accelerator. This cohort will take place in addition to the Agtech Acceleration cohort announced last week.
Over the next three months, the entrepreneurs and executive teams from AquaVerti, Enerprox, GM Technologies, RailVision and Unbound Chemicals will experience an acceleration program tailored to their needs, which was already a success factor for many companies in the past years. They will receive mentorship and advice from about forty experts and mentors who are references in the cleantech sector, business, global markets and entrepreneurship.
- AquaVerti Farms is Quebec’s first commercial vertical farm specialised in the production of high output, locally and sustainably production of leafy greens. AquaVerti also develops robotics, software and hardware for the vertical farming industry. – aquavertifarms.com
- Enerprox : Engineering & Manufacturing company specializing in Solar Energy & HVAC Solution – 100% electric, designs and manufactures exclusive and innovative solutions aimed at replacing fossil fuels for heating institutional, commercial and industrial buildings. – enerprox.com
- GM Technologies produces power converter’s actionable insights to reduce unplanned downtime for the Wind and Solar farm industry. – gmtech.ca
- RailVision : advanced data analytics in the rail industry, for the purpose of maximizing efficiency, performance, and monitoring of rail equipment and its management. – railvision.ca
- Unbound Chemicals develops technology, processes, and equipment to create a circular economy for pharmaceutical waste. – unboundchem.com
About the Ecofuel Accelerator
The Ecofuel Accelerator is a specialized and personalized accelerator dedicated to the cleantech startups. Founded by Cycle Capital, the accelerator works with entrepreneurs that develop and commercialize clean technologies to help build globally competitive companies. The Ecofuel Accelerator offers entrepreneurs a specialized and personalized program of training workshops, networking sessions, experienced mentors and gives access to the investors to some of the most promising Canadian cleantech ventures.
In addition to the funding provided by the Quebec Government, the Ecofuel Accelerator benefits from the collaboration of Transition énergétique Québec, the Green Fund, Écotech Québec, Fasken and the City of Montreal.
Director of operations
+1 514 409-2173
Web site: ecofuelaccelerate.com