Montreal, October 26th, 2020 – The Ecofuel Accelerator, a specialized and personalized accelerator in the cleantech sector, announces the five companies of the Fall 2020 Cohort. Selected amongst thirty applicants, they’re the participants of the twelfth cohort of the Ecofuel Accelerator.
Over the next three months, the entrepreneurs and executive teams from Circulus Agtech, CSAR, FTEX, Geosapiens and Repowered Batteries will experience an acceleration program tailored to their needs, which was already a success factor for many companies in the past years. They will receive mentorship and advice from about forty mentors who are references in the cleantech sector, business, global markets and entrepreneurship.
- Circulus Agtech: valorizes manure from fish and chicken farmers, using a unique bioreactor technology and worms to produce liquid organic fertilizer suitable for hydroponics – circulusagtech.com
- CSAR Energy: develops and commercializes electric reactors producing clean fuels and renewable chemicals. – csarenergy.com
- FTEX: designs and builds power management systems that increase the range of small electrical vehicles by up to 30%. – tristarmulticopters.com
- Geosapiens: offers a web platform to help municipalities and insurance companies to better assess and manage flood risks. – geosapiens.ca
- Repowered Batteries: takes batteries that have reached their end of life in commercial vehicle applications and put them back to work storing energy. They are working at bringing a new capacity-based rental model to the battery world. – repoweredbatteries.ca
On top of the companies taking part in our twelfth cohort, a second initiation cohort takes place this Fall:
- Bello Solutions: develops the first water dispenser that helps you create your own pure and personalized water. – bello-solutions.com
- Moduly: helps families to become independent of their electricity grid by giving them control of their energy ecosystem by promoting the environmental impact, by the self-consumption of renewable and sustainable energy. – moduly.io
About the Ecofuel Accelerator
The Ecofuel Accelerator is a specialized and personalized accelerator dedicated to the cleantech startups. Founded by Cycle Capital, the accelerator works with entrepreneurs that develop and commercialize clean technologies to help build globally competitive companies. The Ecofuel Accelerator offers entrepreneurs a specialized and personalized program of training workshops, networking sessions, experienced mentors and gives access to the investors to some of the most promising Canadian cleantech ventures.
In addition to the funding provided by the Quebec Government, the Ecofuel Accelerator benefits from the collaboration of Transition énergétique Québec, the Green Fund, Écotech Québec, Fasken and the City of Montreal.